WIBF: Guatemala City 2014
The Host Nation welcomes you to their traditional territory to Share, Connect and Inspire.
The capital and largest city of the Republic of Guatemala and Central America, the city is located in a mountain valley called Valle de la Ermita in the south central part of the country. It is home to Central America’s top Communication, Industry and Financial companies.
The World Indigenous Business Forum: Guatemala City 2014 will take place the week of October 27 to 31, 2014
The World Indigenous Business Forum is an opportunity for leaders to come together to share experiences and insights to raise the level of success for our global communities. We have stories that need to be told, we have lessons that we have learned and we have ideas that we know can improve our communities. This is an exciting opportunity to discuss leadership perspectives and build global relationships for the future. We invite you to Connect. Share. Inspire.
- Phil Fontaine, President – Ishkonigan Inc. and Former National Chief of Assembly of First Nations – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Honourable Carlos Batzin, Minister of Culture and Sport – Republic of Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America
- Fredrico Melville, President of the Board – Cementos Progreso, Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America
- Eduardo Aguirre Cantero, Institutional Manager – Cementos Progreso, Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central America
- Brad Jackson, Executive Chairman – Northern Project Contracting, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Jean-Paul Gladu, President and Chief Executive Officer – Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Jeff Cyr, Executive Director – National Association of Friendship Centres, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada