2018 WORLD INDIGENOUS BUSINESS FORUM
Rotorua, New Zealand
October 9 – 12, 2018
Hosted by Indigenous Leadership Development Institute Inc. (ILDII) and Te Ohu Whai Ao Trust
WIBF: Rotorua, New Zealand
Registration: $849.00 (USD) per registrant
Early bird: $749.00 (USD) per limited time
Special Rates: More info coming soon
Each Registration includes:
- Event Access
- Lunch for 2 days
- Delegate package and Speaker information
- Welcome and VIP Reception tickets
- Wednesday WIBF Dinner
Registering a group? Contact us for a customized group booking.
WIBF 2018 Youth Special Rate
Youth Rate: $425 USD
Limited amount available. APPLY HERE
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or decline applications.
- Applications will be first come first served.
- For Young Indigenous Entrepreneurs / Students from any country of the World. 18 to 35 years old.
- A recommendation letter from organizations and community leaders will be appreciated.
Delegates Welcome Reception: To be announced
Hotel Information & Booking:
Online booking directions
- Go to – https://www.millenniumhotels. com/en/rotorua/millennium- hotel-rotorua/
- Enter your check in and out date then press Check Availability
- On the right hand side of the page you see Codes and Options, drop down arrow
- You will see Add a Group Code – WIBF18
- Update Results
- This will show room types and prices
Contact for General Information:
In North America & in Spanish:
Uriel Jelin – Indigenous Leadership Development Institute
Phone: +1 204-940-1700
In New Zealand:
Tatiana Kiwi-Knight – Te Ohu Whai Ao Trust
Phone: +64 27 746 5079″
ILDII recommends that delegates have Travel Insurance in place prior to attending any event.