Sessional Lecturer – First Nations University of Canada
Marty Klyne is a seasoned business leader with expertise in business development, banking, gaming, franchising, economic development and multimedia publishing.
Marty is currently a sessional lecturer at the First Nations University of Canada. Marty the former Publisher / CEO of the Leader-Post (Regina) and The StarPhoenix (Saskatoon), divisions of PostMedia Network, Inc.
As part of his commitment to the community, Marty currently serves on a number of volunteer committees and boards including:
- 2014 North American Indigenous Games Board;
- External Advisory Committee, Aboriginal Financial Institutions (to Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada);
- Labour Market Task Force (an issues committee jointly for the Ministry of the Economy and Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce);
- Ignite Adult Learning Corporation Foundation Board; Saskatchewan Board of CNIB (Deputy Co-Chair, Capital Campaign);
- Southern Saskatchewan Board of Junior Achievement;
- CEO Advisory Circle of the Paul J. Hill School of Business;
- Committee Chair of the SIAST Entrepreneurship and Small Business Advisory Committee.