Growing 100,000 indigenous leaders
- 2016 KiwiBank NZer of the year Local Hero recipient
- 2016 Westpac Women of Influence Global Category finalist
- 2013 Young Leader award winner International Alliance for Women, Washington DC
With an international career spanning 15 years and 3 continents in HR, Coaching Leadership and Talent development she left corporate life and started her first business in London as the GFC hit and has never looked back. Moving to the Middle East as the Founder of Women Leading Change Qatar, she realised that serving indigenous women as an indigenous woman herself is her purpose.
Practicing the power of collective leadership to transform communities, corporations and nations is Rachel’s belief and mission. Today she is the Founder of Rise2025 coaching and leadership programme positively impacting 100,000 indigenous women by 2025. With a rich Waikato-Tainui identity of Ngāti Tamaoho, Ngāti Whawhakia, Ngāti Tahinga and Ngāti Te Ata she remains locally rooted and globally connected.
Her recent success in the North America docu-series Top Recruiter 5 and soon to be released “The Movement” as Coach and Advisor is part of the collective work she continues to do with HR global leaders. She is currently serving on three boards.
- Board Trustee KIWA Middle East, Dubai
- Board Trustee Te Ohu Whai Ao Trust, NZ
- Otara Bluelight Committee Member, NZ