APEC Haus, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea | October 24-26, 2023
- WIBF 2023 – Travel Facts (2)
- Australia Transit Visa Step-by-Step Guide
- COVID-19 Supplementary Health Form
- PNG Easy Visitor Permit 30-day Step-by-Step Guide
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses)
- Approved travel visa via: www.ica.gov.pg/visa
- Malaria pills recommended, but not required
- Buddy system highly recommended when travelling in PNG
Travel Visa Requirements
Please check the Visa requirements for your travels to Papua New Guinea. Even if you’re laying-over in a country for less than 72 hours, a travel or transit visa may still be required for the country that you’re laying over in.
If transiting through Australia, you must apply for a Transit Visa (72hours or less in Australia) or eVisitor Visa (72 or more hours in Australia), prior to your departure. The Visa applications can be found in this link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing
Mandatory Papua New Guinea Designated Events Visa information: Coming Soon!
Transportation Within Port Moresby
- Car Services – Kara hire Cars Ltd
- Hotel airport shuttles – most hotels willhave these services
Transportation services will be provided to and from the WIBF venue from the hotel you will be staying at. Please inform Mackenzie Oatway at [email protected] which hotel you’re staying at.
Flight Transportation to Port Moresby
Canadian Travelers: The best route for Canadians travelling to Port Moresby would be to fly from Vancouver to Brisbane, Australia, and geta direct flight from Brisbane to Port Moresby.
American Travelers: The best route for Americans travelling to Port Moresby would be to fly from Los Angeles to Brisbane, Australia, and get a direct flight from Brisbane to Port Moresby.
Recommended Airlines between Australia to Port Moresby:
- Air Nuigini
Major Hotels Within Port Moresby
- Highly recommend booking accommodations through third party sites like: Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.
- Lamana Hotel
- Grand Papua Hotel
- Ela Beach Hotel & Apartments
- Hilton Port Moresby
- Holiday Inn
Hilton Port Moresby Restaurants:
Lamana Hotel Restaurants:
– The Italian
– Rio’s at the Temple
Port Terrace Restaurant And Bar
The Crown Hotel
– The Rapala Restaurant
– The Cafe
Element Restaurant & Bar
Greenhaus Restaurant (Stanley Hotel)
Asia Aromas At The Harbour Side